2018 APAC Graduate Programme - Technology – Artificial Intelligence / Digital Analyst - Hong Kong
BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with over 190,000 employees. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking and Services as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking.
In Asia Pacific, the BNP Paribas Group is a leading employer with more than 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets. Being one of the largest international banking networks, we strive to employ talented and innovative people who are aligned to our vision and culture.
The Graduate Programme is a comprehensive 24-month programme designed to equip graduates with the technical skills and individual competencies to embark upon a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a formal mentoring programme, graduate community initiatives, relevant technical training and on- the- job learning from our senior managers and highly experienced team members.
Depending on candidate, directly lead any of the following:
- Deliver prototypes, PoC (proof of concept) and MVP (minimal viable products) in cooperation with the businesses and functions
- Build up prototypes with technical expertise in big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain (non-exhaustive)
- In partnership with businesses and functions in global, regional and local:
- Roll out of solution
- Propose external partnership via active technology watch
- Propose PoC for the bank
- Organize tech talks, awareness / brown bag sessions
- Contribute to the digital transformation by defining, adopting and showcasing new ways of working: digital working, agile, design thinking
- Contribute to the organisation and realisation of digital weeks, hackathons and other digital events
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Work under pressure for short-term project
- Deliver under tight timelines
Students who have recently graduated or graduating in 2018 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Possessing one (or more) of the following skills from each category would be a plus:
Tech. skills Category
- Qualification in Artificial Intelligence or Big Data engine (NoSQL) – it is possible to have Massive Open Online Course without formal degree
- Blockchain standard such as Hyperledger or Corda
- Database server: MariaDB or MySQL
- Linux (Ubuntu or Centos) and script programming
- Github or other version control tool
- Hadoop etc.
- Familiar with certain libraries such as Node.JS, Tensorflow, OpenCV, NLTK
- Active contribution in Github or Stackoverflow
- GPU performance optimization
- Computational Linguistics
- Computer Vision
Business skills Category
- Passing any level of CFA or record of attempting with a satisfactory band
- Track record in business plan competition or trading competition related to digital or AI