2018 APAC Graduate Programme - APAC IT Production - Singapore
BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with over 190,000 employees. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking and Services as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking.
In Asia Pacific, the BNP Paribas Group is a leading employer with more than 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets. Being one of the largest international banking networks, we strive to employ talented and innovative people who are aligned to our vision and culture.
The Graduate Program is a comprehensive 24-month program designed to equip graduates with the technical skills and individual competencies to embark upon a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a formal mentoring program, graduate community initiatives, relevant technical training and on- the- job learning from our senior managers and highly experienced team members.
APAC Production Security teams are covering multiple IT Security challenging tasks for BNP Paribas Asia Pacific region, such as:
- Network Security
- Vulnerability & Compliance scanning
- Privileged Identity Management
- Designing & Implementing Security solutions
- Managing the BAU of all the Security solutions
Singapore teams are looking for a Graduate, to work on Transversal topic, automation & review Operational procedures. Graduate will have the opportunity to discover each team activities and develop various skills in IT Security.
- Follow-up of transversal IT Security topics
- Review of Operational Procedures
- Work on automation & industrialization of the activities
- Review & improvements of Dashboard/KRI/KPI (and their automation)
- Contribute to each team & transversal BAU
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
Students who have recently graduated or graduating in 2018 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skillsAbility to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage
This opportunity is closed to applications.