2018 APAC Graduate Programme - Cardif - Information Technology - Taipei
BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with over 190,000 employees. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking and Services as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking.
In Asia Pacific, the BNP Paribas Group is a leading employer with more than 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets. Being one of the largest international banking networks, we strive to employ talented and innovative people who are aligned to our vision and culture.
The Graduate Program is a comprehensive 24-month program designed to equip graduates with the technical skills and individual competencies to embark upon a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a formal mentoring program, graduate community initiatives, relevant technical training and on- the- job learning from our senior managers and highly experienced team members.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop APP/Web/System for partners or customers.
- Design and implement end to end process and workflow.
- Identify functional gaps on the platform and ensure solutions are developed & implemented as per client or business expectation.
- Maintain proper documentation of all changes and management reporting
- Implement solutions with challenge of new technology.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal users/partners to ensure operations and applications run smoothly.
- Manage outsourcing and onsite vendor.
- Increase internal process automation by 5%
- Support online sales volume increasing by 20%
- Reduce operational maintenance cost by 10%
- Increase B2C registers by 25%
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
Students who have recently graduated or graduating in 2018 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking Insurance, and Finance industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage
Technical Skill requirements
- Java - J2EE
- DHTML, JQuery
- Agile/Scrum Framework