2018 APAC Graduate Programme - Cardif - Wealth Management - Insurance Planning - Taipei
BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with over 190,000 employees. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking and Services as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking.
In Asia Pacific, the BNP Paribas Group is a leading employer with more than 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets. Being one of the largest international banking networks, we strive to employ talented and innovative people who are aligned to our vision and culture.
The Graduate Program is a comprehensive 24-month program designed to equip graduates with the technical skills and individual competencies to embark upon a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a formal mentoring program, graduate community initiatives, relevant technical training and on- the- job learning from our senior managers and highly experienced team members.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Unit-Linked Product Development
- Find out Target Segment
- Product idea generate
- Communicate with sales team to confirm product spec
- Co-work with Actual team for Quotation & product filing
- Set up operation and system rule
2. Unit-Linked Product Promotion via digital or entity
- Offer service to improve customer experience
- Make smoothly process
- Design promotion tool (DM. Proposal. Website. APP. Sales kit…)
3. Market Analysis
- Market information Survey (Key competitor product , process, strategy)
- Sales analysis (New product assumption forecast & after sales analysis)
- Customer behaver / requirement Survey (Find out target and needs)
4. Take on new projects or initiatives to support or improve company business development.
- Bring more digital or innovation idea for product development / promotion
- Know your customer with younger generation
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
Students who have recently graduated or graduating in 2018 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking Insurance, and Finance industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage