2018 APAC Graduate Programme - Transaction Banking - Bangkok
BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with over 190,000 employees. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking and Services as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking.
In Asia Pacific, the BNP Paribas Group is a leading employer with more than 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets. Being one of the largest international banking networks, we strive to employ talented and innovative people who are aligned to our vision and culture.
The Graduate Programme is a comprehensive 24-month programme designed to equip graduates with the technical skills and individual competencies to embark upon a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a formal mentoring programme, graduate community initiatives, relevant technical training and on- the- job learning from our senior managers and highly experienced team members.
- Attach to TB sales (cash & trade product specialists) to support business development and the growth of TB franchise in Thailand.
- Participate in client meetings, working on pitching through execution (on the job learning)
- Co-ordinate work with cross function to ensure smooth cooperation and execution of deals.
- Share KPIs target as agreed with local TB Head to achieve overall objectives of TB Thailand and maximise contribution to TB APAC’s franchise.
- Be responsible and interact with regional team for pipeline management and preparation of TB P&L / monthly reporting.
- Assist the development of TB products & TB projects.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by local Head of TB.
- Direct Contribution to BNPP Operational Permanent Control Framework
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
Students who have recently graduated or graduating in 2018 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage
This opportunity is closed to applications.