2018 APAC Graduate Programme - Territory Management - Business and Financial Management - Jakarta
BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with over 190,000 employees. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking and Services as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking.
In Asia Pacific, the BNP Paribas Group is a leading employer with more than 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets. Being one of the largest international banking networks, we strive to employ talented and innovative people who are aligned to our vision and culture.
The Graduate Programme is a comprehensive 24-month programme designed to equip graduates with the technical skills and individual competencies to embark upon a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a formal mentoring programme, graduate community initiatives, relevant technical training and on- the- job learning from our senior managers and highly experienced team members.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Chief Executing Officer to elaborate and manage strategic initiative in order to develop business and/or to strengthen BNP Paribas Indonesia governance
- Supporting the Chief Executing Officer by managing Projects under his responsibility
- Responsible in the Annual budget and forecast process, including allocation keys review, Head Office instructions implementation and coordination with the key stakeholders
- Supporting the Chief Executing Officer for preparing presentations to Group management or external parties
- Assist the Chief Executing Officer in smoothly running of the Board Committee and other senior management level discussions. Ensure minutes and action items are captured and followed up.
- Participate to build and maintain a good working relationship with the heads of Functions and Business, provide value added service and support.
- Other duties assigned by management as requested
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
Students who have recently graduated or graduating in 2018 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage
This opportunity is closed to applications.