2018 APAC Summer Internship Programme - Graduate Recruitment - Hong Kong
BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with over 190,000 employees. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking and Services as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking.
In Asia Pacific, the BNP Paribas Group is a leading employer with more than 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets. Being one of the largest international banking networks, we strive to employ talented and innovative people who are aligned to our vision and culture.
The APAC Summer Internship Program is a comprehensive 10 week program (between June to August 2018) designed to equip penultimate year students with the financial and individual competencies to potentially embark on a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a firm wide orientation, lunch-and-learn series, networking events and on- the- job learning from our senior managers and highly experienced team members.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Internship & Graduate Recruitment
- Promote internship & graduate recruitment as a source of talent in the organisation.
- Support Graduate Recruitment Manager to maintain strong relationships with strategically important Universities to ensure achievement of graduate recruitment objectives
- Identify strategic opportunities to promote BNP Paribas’ employer brand on Campus
- Assist Graduate Recruitment Manager to manage end to end recruitment process to hire graduates and interns
- Work with Learning & Development to implement overall training & development strategy for Graduates.
- Monitor performance evaluations, discuss client needs, learning gaps to be addressed and suggest action plans where necessary.
- Support Graduate Recruitment Manager in managing the internship program, ascertaining business / functions requirement.
- Support on client requests for internships for the region
- Monitor internship evaluation and feedback from the business
Technical and Behavioural Competences
Students who are graduating in 2019 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply.
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Act with integrity
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage