2018 APAC Summer Internship Programme - Human Resources –Talent Development/Diversity & Inclusion- Singapore
BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with over 190,000 employees. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking and Services as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking.
In Asia Pacific, the BNP Paribas Group is a leading employer with more than 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets. Being one of the largest international banking networks, we strive to employ talented and innovative people who are aligned to our vision and culture.
The APAC Summer Internship Program is a comprehensive 10 week program (between May to July 2018) designed to equip penultimate year students with the financial and individual competencies to potentially embark on a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a firm wide orientation, lunch-and-learn series, networking events and on- the- job learning from our senior managers and highly experienced team members.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Support on human capital development initiatives in APAC including:
- Creation and implementation of structured developmental initiatives to address High Potential aspirations & business needs
- Work with Learning & Development to implement overall training & development strategy for Graduates
- Support on Diversity & inclusion practice
- Implementation of Career Development initiatives across the region
Technical and Behavioural Competences
Students who are graduating in 2019 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply.
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Act with integrity
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage
This opportunity is closed to applications.