2018 APAC Summer Internship Programme – Securities Services - Product Management - Singapore
BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with over 190,000 employees. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking and Services as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking.
In Asia Pacific, the BNP Paribas Group is a leading employer with more than 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets. Being one of the largest international banking networks, we strive to employ talented and innovative people who are aligned to our vision and culture.
The APAC Summer Internship Program is a comprehensive 10 week program (between May to July 2018) designed to equip penultimate year students with the financial and individual competencies to potentially embark on a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a firm wide orientation, lunch-and-learn series, networking events and on- the- job learning from our senior managers and highly experienced team members.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare strategic analysis to support the product team in defining our digital and product strategy
- Perform research to understand the potential for collaboration with Fintechs
- Contribute to develop and define new and existing digital solutions
- Assist in performing analysis on how Digital will be disruptive for our clients & on their business model
- Conduct and consolidate market research on asset management landscape
- Analyse competitive landscape and associated market sizing
- Assist with preparation for client presentations and documentation
- Contribute to digital product design for asset and funds services products
- Assist product managers with product development process
- Provide support for production of thought leadership material
- Develop presentation material to support product managers in presenting digital trends and solutions
Technical and Behavioural Competencies / Specific Qualifications
Students who are graduating in 2019 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Analytical skills
- Act with integrity and self motivated
- Possess willingness to learn
- Strong team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance technology
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage