2018 APAC Graduate Programme - Cardif - Project Management Office - Taipei
BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with over 190,000 employees. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking and Services as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking.
In Asia Pacific, the BNP Paribas Group is a leading employer with more than 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets. Being one of the largest international banking networks, we strive to employ talented and innovative people who are aligned to our vision and culture.
The Graduate Program is a comprehensive 24-month program designed to equip graduates with the technical skills and individual competencies to embark upon a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a formal mentoring program, graduate community initiatives, relevant technical training and on- the- job learning from our senior managers and highly experienced team members.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the execution of key strategic and data related projects across the organization from the conceptual stage to project completion.
- Manage multiple initiatives in different stages of development, leading cross functional teams and managing external consultants, vendors etc.
- Project manage company-wide strategy projects including projects that required internal coordination and engagement with external service providers
- Evaluate new and emerging data and analytics technologies and their applications
- Perform quantitative analysis on key metrics including customer engagement, operational performance and other areas as required
- Execute and analyse research projects (such as customer surveys or focus groups) to extract insights on projects as necessary
- Drive analysis, modelling and develop presentation/ deliverables to support key initiatives.
- Contribute in setting up of a data governance framework
- Liaison with the corporate teams to implement the data related standards within Cardif Taiwan
- Build relationships and networks with stakeholders across the organization, providing support and challenge as appropriate, facilitate sessions where appropriate.
- Partner with key teams across the organization to drive and deliver change.
- Proactively seek opportunities for establishing, building and maintaining successful relationships with stakeholders in order to identify opportunities to deliver efficiencies and innovation to the organization.
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
Students who have recently graduated or graduating in 2018 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking Insurance, and Finance industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage