2018 APAC Graduate Programme - Cardif - Market Intelligence and New Initiatives - Taipei
BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with over 190,000 employees. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking and Services as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking.
In Asia Pacific, the BNP Paribas Group is a leading employer with more than 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets. Being one of the largest international banking networks, we strive to employ talented and innovative people who are aligned to our vision and culture.
The Graduate Program is a comprehensive 24-month program designed to equip graduates with the technical skills and individual competencies to embark upon a successful career within the BNP Paribas Group. This opportunity includes a formal mentoring program, graduate community initiatives, relevant technical training and on- the- job learning from our senior managers and highly experienced team members.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support company digital strategy with well planning and coordination on related functions.
- The strategy includes e-business development, digital transformation, and insurance-related fintech platforms to offer value proposition with better customer experience to our bank partners and end customers.
- Execute continuous market/data analysis in line with company competitiveness to form robust reports/strategies, and to seek for market opportunities.
- Offer creative marketing ideas and design for online promotion campaigns to attract end customers, and to better analyze/utilize any data collected.
- Take on new projects or initiatives to support company business development and innovative plans.
- Provide innovative thinking to MI&NI department and even related marketing functions to help every staff think out of box.
- Better to build an efficient database to grab, store and analyze internal/external information.
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
Students who have recently graduated or graduating in 2018 from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking Insurance, and Finance industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage
This opportunity is closed to applications.