Long Term Internship - Global Markets - Automated Market Making - Machine Learning Engineer - Hong Kong
Under the management of a senior quantitative engineer, the engineer will design and implement innovative machine learning solutions to improve the predictive signals used in trading algos.
These signals will be used by our trading team to improve its market making algorithms.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing machine learning engines under the management of a senior quantitative researcher.
- Formalizing the inputs / outputs
- Auditing results
- Applying results to actual market making algorithms
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
Students who are graduating from 2019 to 2021 (i.e. Year 1 to Year 3) from all areas of disciplines are most welcome to apply. The internship period would be from 6 months to 1 year, subject to further discussion. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
- Takes initiative and is results driven
- Strong decision making and analytical skills
- Ability to manage change and complexity with confidence
- Strong team player
- Client focused and commercial thinking
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and genuine interest in Banking and Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel & Power point)
- Prior related internship within the banking industry is an advantage
- Coursework/projects in machine learning, deep learning, Artificial Intelligence is preferred
- Probability / Statistics / Stochastic background is preferred
- Knowledge in Python, C++ is required
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Logical and creative problem solving